Thursday, August 07, 2003

I just downloaded the GSC course listing for Fall 2003 semster. Now I get to try and plan my schedule to allow maximum work/study/fuck around time. I'm trying to get classes on 2 days a week, but I know I'm in a dream land if I think that's going to work out. I'm trying for Mondays and Wednesdays only. It'll make for busy days, but I'll have a lot of down time too. Plus, maybe I can find a fun job while I'm down there. Extra money would rock, and unless I get over $7,000 in financial aid, I'm going to need a job before the semster is over. I know I qualify for both subsidized and unsubsidized federal loans, and I got the Perkins loan when I went to Glenville the last time. I'm an independent student (I was the last time I went to GSC), and the fact that I've been unemployed for 2 freaking months will probably help my aid situation. Anyway, I'm off to finangle my Fall schedule.