Thursday, August 14, 2003

Blah, blah, blah.

Work was work today, and thankfully it moved much faster than the first two days. I listened to a few collections calls, and the actual collections part isn't bad at all. The only part that sucks is all of the damn screens you have to use, and the stupid codes. I'm sooooo glad I'm not going to have to keep that job! A kennel I applied to 3 weeks ago called me today. I'm supposed to called back between noon and 4 tomorrow (Thursday) to talk to the lady. How much would it rock if I could work there my last week in Ohio? I love animals, so that would be a fun job. I need to get a Glenville area phone book, and call about jobs prior to arriving. I can fax/email my resumes earlier than most students and get a jump on the job market.

I had Long John Silver's for lunch/dinner tonight, and it rocked. I drive right past LJS on my way home, so it's only natural that I'd stop there. : )~

The 77N ramp off of 30W is now closed for 2 years. WTF?? Now I have to go 30W to 77S to the Cleveland AVE/RT 800 Exit, then take that to 77N. Seriously, the Canton civil engineers need to stop trying to think. Bah!!

I'm off to bed. Only two days of work left until the weekend!!!!

Nighty!