Wednesday, August 27, 2003

OK, I had one Watermelon Spike and one SKYY Blue and guess who woke up with a headache? I suck. Thankfully some leftover Taco Bell cleared it right up, though. I'll have to secrete the drinks in my room once I get to school as the campus is dry. I am not going to the local tavern for a $3 beer or $3 shot when they don't have any beer I like, or any shots I like. I don't drink "beer", I drink "malt beverages". Beer tastes like wet feet smell, and it's just icky. I can buy a 6-pack of SKYY Blue for $5, or I can pay $18 for the same drinks at a bar, and that's even if the bar has SKYY Blue. You do the math.

I just found out Glenville moved all four of us originally in building 8 room O and put us in building 8 room N. Did the Glenville people have any intentions of letting us know about this little move? I called down there to make sure I still have a room (I do) and to find out about the furnishings. The girl tells me "We have your application right here; we've moved you to a different room." What the fuck? Anyway, the pinhead had no idea how big the room is, but I did find out about the Net, TV, phone and living room furnishings. The T1 Net connection is totally free, as are the phone and cable. The living room has one couch, two chairs, one long coffee table and two smaller end tables. The students have to provide a TV, VCR, DVD and their own phones. We also have to provide trashcans, silverware, dishes and bedding. Duh!! I have enough comforters to blanket the whole fucking building, and I have a whole set of dishes in the basement that I've never used. I need to find some silverware, but we have so much here at home I don't think my Mom will notice that I scammed some out of the silverware drawer. I also need to call my Aunt Donna to find out about the boxes she's supposed to get me. I'm leaving in two days and not a damn thing is packed. I ROCK!!!

Later