Saturday, August 16, 2003

Nothing great went on yesterday; it was a crappy day so there were no car shows or anything. Today it's storming so I guess there won't be any car shows today either. My LeBaron is very close to throwing a tire. Let me explain...I nailed a curb on Thursday at Long John Silver's. The Baron had been pulling to the right to begin with, but now it's really pulling to the right. I need struts, brakes, calipers and rotors at all four tires and I need another A-Arm for the driver side front. I hate that car. My GTI needs rear brakes including calipers and rotors to make him road safe. I need to win the lottery! Not even a huge amount; $5,000 would come in quite handy right now. Agh!!!

I'm off to rummage up some food and turn off the computer before it gets struck by lightning.

Later!