Monday, August 11, 2003

Mmmmmm, alright. My first day of work is over. Honestly I didn't do anything today, but it still wore me out. You sit at a desk for 8 hours, doing nothing, then let me know how worn out you are. I know there are much worse jobs, and much more physical jobs, but sitting can make you tired too. I'm the only new person there with any sense of the computer, so it's like PC101 for now. I guess we're going to try to get on the phones next Wednesday the 20th, but with the way things are progressing I don't think we will. For every half hour we learn stuff, we have an hour's discussion on nothing. My kind of training!! There's 6 of us, and only 1 guy. We range in age from 50-20, and only half of us have collections experience. Everyone so far is very nice, and that's a big plus!! We got out early today because our trainer didn't want to start a new section then have to stop halfway through it. Woohoo! I'm home in time to watch Knight Rider, and you know that's where I'm off to now!!

Less than three weeks until I go back to school!!!

Later!!