Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Finally, Blogger is working again! I tried updating last night, but Blogger wouldn't post or save my entry. Oh well, it's working again and that's all that matters.

Second day of training is down. I know of at least 2 people who won't be continuing past the 2 week training period, myself included. This place is cool as far as dress code and pay, but the programs you have to learn (4) and the way you have to flip back and forth is a bit much to learn in two weeks. We are sitting with collectors tomorrow for around an hour, so that'll give all of us a chance to see how to use these applications in real time situations. These two weeks will be the easiest $1,000 I've ever made, so I can't complain...too much. LOL I just keep thinking to myself, less than two weeks to go. I may work the first day or two of the third week, just to have a couple extra bucks for my first week at Glenville, but it's nice to know I don't have to. I have an appointment to get my hair cut and colored on August 29th, so we know I'm not working that day!!

No word from Glenville on my financial aid package. I'm hoping to get that within the next couple days. With my luck, though, I'll get my award letter on the 28th when I have to leave for school on the 30th or 31st. Like I said before, I don't care how much it's for as I AM going back to school this semster.

I feel like I'm getting a cold or something, and I've felt like this since Sunday evening. Probably because I haven't had any Zyrtec since Friday and the mold and crap is really high right now. I may want to refill my prescription, you think?? For some reason my joints are really bothering me too, especially my right knee and ankle. I've said it before and I'll say it again, getting old sucks!!

I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow's training class as I get to sit in on real collection calls. This should make for an entertaining day, or at least an entertaining hour!

Off to bed...