Monday, March 15, 2004

The Friday Five only 3 days late! I promise to have the answers in here on Friday from now on. LOL

1. What was the last song you heard?
Type O Negative's "White Slavery"

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Christine and One Hour Photo

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Wyler's Black Cherry drink mix, Lemon Lime Kool Aid and a deli pickle (Saturday).

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Have my car's tranny seal replaced on Friday, get my Dream Theater ticket on Friday, go out with Jenny on Friday, go to the Dream Theater concert on Saturday and go out with Jamie on Sunday (I know that's 5, too bad).

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
Dr. Dork, my Mom, Pauline (Mom's friend), Travis (online) and the Summit Racing customer service person.

Heehee, the Friday Five is fun!!

That is all.