Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Travis emailed me today saying I need to have comments enabled in my blog. There's many reasons why I do not, but simply put, it's because people are stupid. I'm all for constructive criticism, but people aren't that way. I would have countless morons posting personal attacks and I don't have the time, or patience, for such stupidity. I always reply to anyone who emails me, and if it's that important I'll comment on the email in my blog. If you don't like my blog, don't read it. You don't have to agree with what I say but you do have to realize this is my space for whatever I feel like writing.

I'm feeling worse as the day goes on, but I hope to be OK for work tomorrow. If I miss tomorrow as well, that means I'll only have a 12 hour pay. That sucks.

I think I may order some wings; maybe that'll burn the ick out of my system.

That is all.