Thursday, March 04, 2004

OK, now it's supposed to be in the mid-70's tomorrow! Rain is likely, but mid-70'S! Yeehee!

Got a new cell phone today, and a new phone line in my room yesterday. It's been phone week or something.

Start my new job tomorrow, but I only work from 3-5. We're going on an appointment to photograph a car that's being put up for sale. My first day and I get to do fun stuff! The bossman may want to take my GTI instead of his Infiniti, though, as the GTI is pretty pimping. LOL

Not doing anything tomorrow other than work 3-5; Saturday is the Cleveland Auto Show. That'll be fun. I may even drive the GTI to the auto show, we shall see.

OK, I'm off to bed and hopefully I'll sleep until at least 9AM. Last night I went to bed at 10PM and woke up at 2AM. I was up until 5AM then slept until noon. What the hell?

I had an appointment today to get my eyebrows waxed, but I totally forgot about it. I was scared too, so that may have had something to do with my memory lapse. I suck.

That is all.