Monday, March 29, 2004

Mikey the Cat, I am allergic to you. You're cute, but no more cuddling.

Today I washed the GTI and my Mom's car. The washer thing ate half of my money so there I was in the wash bay with no change to rinse my car. He was all soapy, and I couldn't rinse him. So I had to call my Mom and have her bring me change to finish washing my car. Note to self, don't go to wash your car with only $2 in your pocket. Dumbass.

The rust is a-popping out on the GTI. I really have my work cut out for me this weekend if it's nice outside. I detest sandpaper. For some reason it just skeeves me out, and I hate sanding my car. But it must be done, so I'll deal. I kind of wish I hadn't washed him today as it just makes the rust spots more apparent.

I just downloaded the new SBC/Yahoo DSL browser. It's even better than Netscape 7, but then again my Netscape browser has been fucking up for over 2 weeks so anything is better than that. Oh well...

It was so warm out today. At least 70 degrees and sunny. I guess it's supposed to rain Monday and Tuesday, hopefully it'll be nice the rest of the week and the weekend.

Anyone know of where I can rent a Ferrari for the day or the weekend? Dr. Dork graduates in May and his graduation present request is to have a Ferrari rented for the day or weekend. I plan on passing this info on to his parents, and I'd like to know if this can even be done before I go to his Mom and Dad. They were going to buy him a new laptop, so I know they're planning in spending at least $1500 to $2000 on his graduation gift. Anywhere in Northeast Ohio is great, and I'm guessing Cleveland/Beachwood is going to be my best bet. Even Columbus or Pittsburgh is OK. If anyone knows where I can rent a Ferrari in my area, please email me.

A picture of my GTI rim just cause it's so cool:


That is all.