Sunday, March 14, 2004

Guess who won a song from the Pepsi/IPod thingie? I did. I rock.

Tomorrow is Monday which means I have to work on Tuesday. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have a job again but it's so damned boring! A new store in Carnation Mall is opening soon and I'm thinking of applying there as well. Retail won't be so bad as long as it's no more than 2-3 days a week. Besides, can we say "employee discount"? I'll have to apply, then see how much they pay, what hours they offer, etc. You never know...

It's confirmed. Jamie and I are going to see Queensryche in Columbus (Newport Music Hall) on April 18th. Woohoo! I'm soooo excited. My last QR fiasco resulted in my being late for the show and only catching the last hour of their performance. That was also the evening before Fluffy was put to sleep, so I wasn't in the cheeriest of moods to begin with. This show will be much better and is almost 6 months to the day from the last time (October 17th) I saw QR. Again, woohoo! Hopefully I'll score soundcheck and/or meet and greet passes for this show too!

Type O needs to tour this summer.

My car needs a bath.

Fingernails are not to be used as screwdrivers.

I almost bit a chunk off of my tongue Friday night. I was eating a sucker and bit down on the tip of the sucker. My tongue was in the way and was almost removed from my body. I manage to hurt myself during most any activity, and now even while eating.

I love digging through my lip balm drawer (yes, I have a lip balm drawer). It's like going shopping without spending any money, or even leaving my room. I found my Mark Lip Lights in tangerine, but I couldn't find the other two flavors. I need to dig through my lip balm drawer after I finish my laundry.

That is all.