Thursday, March 18, 2004

I just answered the phone. "Silver Eagle and Auto Connections, Lisa speaking." Please allow me a moment of excitement.

At least I'm getting paid to surf the Net, and to update my blog. That's good, I guess. I do have to phone a client after 5PM this evening, so that little task will be performed from home. I rock.

Lets see, yesterday was an "eh" day. Went to Alliance to apply at Goody's, but the application place was closed. After that I ran all over the country trying to find the original Halloween on DVD. K-Mart had a 25th anniversary 2-disc thing for $25, Wal-Mart didn't have any Halloween DVD's and Sam Goody had the same thing as K-Mart only $5 more. How hard is it to find a regular old Halloween DVD for under $15? Obviously harder than I thought.
I also checked out Bath and Body Works' new spring stuff, and I was suckered into buying a lilac candle set thing. It smells really good, but since it makes me sneeze I'm returning it. Shame really as the candles do smell good.
Wal-Mart warranted 2 boxes of Kraft Green Box spaghetti, 2 Hershey's mint chocolate cookie bars and Black Dog on DVD. I love Patrick Swayze, I can't help myself.

I looked up a Zip Code, I rock. I've done two work related things today. I can't stand being at work with nothing to do, and there really is nothing to do. The kitchen and bathroom areas are tidy, nothing needs faxed or shredded and I have nothing to print or look up on the net. Bah!

I'm off to do nothing for another 2 hours. Kill me quickly.

That is all.