Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Jenny and I are going out Friday night. I plan on getting soooooooo drunk I don't even remember my name, let alone all of the people I'm pissed off at right now. We'll be at Iron Tales Saloon in Canton; drop by and buy us a drink!

The GTI is going back into the doctor tomorrow to have his transmission seal replaced. I picked my Mom up from work tonight then we ran back home so I could put on pants (I was wearing Adidas shorts) and so she could get her purse. We then went to AutoZone to buy an air filter for her car. On the way there my car started whistling/whining in third gear. Well upon leaving AutoZone and returning home, 3rd gear started groaning and whining. I'm guessing the transmission is either dry or close to dry. I parked my car in a different space tonight, and I'll check for the telltale puddle in the morning. If there's no puddle I'll be sure the tranny is the noise-maker. My Mom is being nice and loaning me the money for my tranny seal; hopefully I'll be able to get my struts and coils soon as well, but that's a tick more expensive.

Rained all day today. I didn't do much of anything, and it was nice. This weekend I'm busy. Friday night Jenny and I are going out, Saturday night I'm free and Sunday night I'm going to the Clutch concert in Cleveland. I emailed Jamie to see if he wants to hang out tomorrow (Wednesday). I hope he's free as I just sit around the house and think when left to my own devices, and that's not a good thing.

That is all.