Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Halloween 9 will be released on October 31st. I am too excited, and it'd better not suck!

Arrived at work this morning to be sent home 20 minutes later. Apparently I sounded like a froggy whenever I talked, and I was attempting to hack up a lung as well. I came home, took a nap from noon to 3:15PM and I feel much better. I'm still sneezing and boogery, though, so it's not over. Maybe I'll see a doctor tomorrow if I'm not feeling better.

Finally remembered to make the car rental reservation for the Queensryche show; I rock. We now have tickets, and a car. Now all we need is for that spiteful bitch (Mother Nature) to cooperate and life will be good. We don't even need to worry about the Columbus highway sniper anymore!!

Please tell me that's not a flu-like ache I feel in my neck and shoulder. Grrrrrrrr.

The remainder of yesterday was spent running around town. The doctor, then picked up Mom's car, then back home to shower, then out to eat and to K-Mart. Today has been spent sneezing and being out of breath.

Total cost to have the Z-34's timing belt changed? $745 including parts, labor and tax. I guess her car has a belt and a chain, but the belt does most of the work so it's a good idea to have it replaced. Hopefully we'll find out why her check engine light keeps coming on as well.

I'm off to find something to eat. I'm hungry, but yet again I don't know for what. I hate it when that happens.

That is all.