Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Something more for me to bitch about...In my auctions I have that I accept money orders, Western Union auction payments and US cash only. International bidders have to pay via US cash or Western Union. The terms also state payment must be received within 7 days of auction end. Does this mean you can use Buy It Now on my item then bitch because I don't accept PayPal? And it also means you can take years to send payment because you have to "buy US funds" to send as payment, right? Do people not fucking read? How hard is this to understand? Also, don't bitch about shipping charges when you didn't bother asking prior to using Buy It Now. Don't try to get me to quote letter post when the packaged item will be too large to qualify for letter post. I'm not stupid, so stop pretending you're smarter than I am. You're not.

That is all.