Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Ugh, I feel like I'm going to hurl. I ate a turkey sammich around noon, and have felt pukey since 1PM or so. Maybe some Kool Aid will help me feel better.

OK, I understand people are excited about the St. Patrick's Day parade tomorrow, but was a press conference really necessary? It's Cleveland, the weather always sucks, get over it. People are dumb.

Woohoo, it's supposed to be 41 on Friday and 52 on Saturday!! Is it ever going to end? Where is the sunshine? Where's the sandal weather? Hurry up Spring!!!!

Still no tax refund check. I loathe the US Postal Service.

I was supposed to get my tranny seal replaced on Friday at 11AM. I told my Mom to please not schedule her car repair until after 1PM on Friday; she agreed and the subject was dropped. I got home from work today, and there's a note on the entertainment center. She made the appointment for 9AM on Friday. Hello, did we not discuss that yesterday? So I had to cancel my tranny seal appointment as I'll have no way to get home from the mechanic, and my Mom will have no way to pick up her car. How hard would it have been for her to have scheduled that for after 1PM? I should be used to this kind of shit, but I'm not. I'm guessing I'll reschedule the tranny seal project for next week sometime. Hopefully my transmission doesn't blow up before I get the seal replaced. Dammit.

My cold sore is almost gone. I guess Valtrex really does work!

Why is it that everytime it snows, there are all kinds of wrecks? It snows every year in Ohio, what's the fucking problem? Don't drive like a moron, and you won't wreck. That's pretty simple, isn't it?

I think I'm finished griping for the time being.

That is all.