Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Holy hot fuck, it's supposed to be 66 degrees on Friday. Woohoo! Right now they're calling for rain, but who cares? 66 degrees!

Yes, I am awake at 20 til 6 in the morning. I went to bed at midnight, then woke up at 4AM with insane heartburn. What the fuck??? I think I'm OK, now, so I'll try sleeping again.

Have to be up at 11AM just in case the phone company guy is actually on time. I'm getting my phone line installed today sometime between 11AM and 3PM. I decided I'd break down and get my own line, with voice mail, so I don't have to worry about not receiving my messages. I also have unlimited long distance for $20 a month which comes in handy since 98% of my friends' phone numbers are long distance from my house. That's always nice.

I smell a car wash for the GTI in my near future. I'll even wash my Mom's car; sure why not?

That is all.