Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Goodness, I'm certainly on a sugar kick as of late. I've been killing Black Cherry Kool Aid and rootbeer Bottlecaps candy. I had to buy Wyler's Black Cherry drink mix today, and it's nowhere near as tasty as the Kool Aid brand. I think I'll protest if Giant Eagle is out of the Kool Aid brand this weekend.

Drove my car to the grocery store, and around town so he could warm up fully prior to my returning home. He runs fine, finally.

My AOL mail is still all jacked up. Hopefully no one is trying to get in touch with me. Bleh.

I've been lazy on returning emails that are sent to my sbcglobal account. If you've emailed me and I've not replied, I apologize. I'll return everyone's emails tomorrow after work.

K, I'm off. Have to finish up my laundry then it's CSI/Without a Trace time. Then it's time for bed!

That is all.