Monday, May 03, 2004

Drip, Drip, Drip

GTI goes to the doctor tomorrow for his oil leak/oil useage deal. Don said I can stay while he examines the GTI, just in case we have to order parts or something. My car just started leaking after the oil was changed, I wonder what's going on? He still runs great, doesn't smoke and all seems well. Just a small puddle underneath him, and I have to keep adding oil. Never a good thing. Grrrrrr. Oh well, still a billion times better than the BaronBomb.

Today was moderately productive. I flipped my mattress, changed my sheets, dusted my floor (it's wood) and I'm now doing laundry. If I'm feeling especially spunky I'll clean my GTI's windshield. I probably won't get to that today, though, since it's now 8:30PM and pretty close to dark. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Heather (my boss) called today. She wanted me to work tomorrow, but unfortunately I can't. I have to take my car to Don's, pay my cell bill, pick up my prescription and call Sprint PCS. The mechanic deal will take at least 2-3 hours, so that's pretty much going to shoot my whole day. Oh well, it needs to be done. I am, however, starting at 10AM this week instead of noon. I wish I could have worked tomorrow, as that, coupled with beginning at 10AM, would have enabled me to buy the new coil springs my car so desperately needs. I will be able to buy the front set, though, so that's better than nothing. Woohoo, I'll be halfway to a non-bumpy GTI!

Hmmm, I think I'll hit Burger King for a Junior Whopper minus lettuce and a chili. Never had Burger King's chili? You're missing out.

That is all.