Monday, May 31, 2004

Hassle the Hoff?

Well, I finally managed to change my blog's background music. Everyone jump for joy.

I'm currently baking a cake. For some reason I was in a baking mood, so I'm making a chocolate caramel cake with no icing. Nice, yes?

I did absolutely nothing today. I was quite tired from staying up until 9AM, so I slept from 9:15A-2P, then took a nap from 5P-7:45P. I take that back, I did do out and drive around in Squeaky for a little bit, but nothing major. Tomorrow evening it's goody bag stuffing time at the museum, Jamie and I are most likely getting together Friday evening after he gets off work and Saturday is Super Summit 12 and the Lincoln Highway cruise. I went from not doing anything to having 18 million things planned in a 2 day time frame. Oh well, it's better than sitting at home by myself.

I really need to straighten up my room.

That is all.