Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Too Late

The other gmail invitation has been claimed. Sorry if you slacked and wanted the other invitation, but it now sucks to be you.

Went to Goody's and Cato's where my Mom bought me a shirt and a pair of pants. I don't know which one I'm wearing to work tomorrow, but probably the shirt. They're in the wash now, so they will be clean in the morning.

I have to go in to work at 10AM which means I must get up at 8:30AM. I'm going to be crabby the rest of the week due to my early start time. Grrrr.

My Mom bought some flowers for the front of the house. A bleeding heart plant and some other flowers that are cool looking, and I'm not sure what they are. They're purple, white and yellow and they're small. I would get a photo but I'm too comfy to get up and take a picture, so that wonderful description will have to suffice for now.

Off to get my clothes out of the washer.

That is all.