Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Sneezy

AOL Email
I have been sneezing all day long.  It could stop anytime.
 
Went soliciting today with Denny.  Most of the managers were on their lunch break, but I did manage to get some goodies from Advance Auto Parts and Valvoline Instant Oil change.  Kinko's, Sam's Club, AutoZone and another Advance Auto Parts are going to hook up the museum as well, but those goodies have to be OK'd by the main office or managers first.  It won't be a problem obtaining permission, but it will take about a week for the items to arrive.  Patronize those businesses!  They give back and stuff.
 
My left arm is now sunburned to match my right arm.  Woohoo!
 
The new bathroom floor should be down within a couple hours.  We're going to need lots of rugs since the floor isn't even.  Pictures will be forthcoming when the project is completed.
 
It's confirmed; Travis is coming to Wooster this summer for a couple weeks!  Did I mention that all ready?  Too bad if I did as I just mentioned it again.
 
Back to work tomorrow but I'm actually kind of looking forward to it.  Scary, I know.
 
I think I'm finished.
 
That is all.