Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Water Makes Me Happy, And It Also Makes Me Pee

Well now, today was quite the eventful day. I saw three Frank Lloyd Wright homes today, all in Canton (Plain Township actually). Visited Target where my Mom bought me Elmo jammies,and I picked up some astringent and shampoo. Actually I thought I was buying shampoo and I wound up picking up the conditioner instead. That's OK as I'd really like to find Wella's Lifetex shampoo, but I've not been able to find any place around here that carries it. I guess it's VO5's almond honey stuff until I find the Wella brand somewhere. Anyway, we also went to the greenhouse so my Mom could buy some more flowers. That was pretty much my day. I think I'm going to bed now, instead of watching The House on Haunted Hill again.

That is all.