Sunday, May 02, 2004

Hmmmm

I just noticed my titles aren't showing up when I use my Mozilla browser. Anyone have any guesses as to what's wrong?

I didn't see Pulp Fiction last night; I was too tired after going to Beachwood Place, Borders, Summit Mall and 2 Targets. Oh well, that's OK. It would have been cool, but I can live without having seen Pulp Fiction in a theater. Halloween, though, is a different story all together. LOL

I found these shoes at Nordstrom yesterday. They had pink, white and black. I'm leaning more toward the pink than the black; white isn't even an option:



I saw my first Nissan 350Z convertible on Thursday evening. The top was up, but the car was still quite nifty looking. I also saw a couple Chrysler 300C's on the road; not too bad for an American car.

That is all.