Thursday, May 06, 2004

No Really, You Stink

Why did I go to bed at 9:30PM? Probably because I was tired from not having fallen asleep until 5:30 yesterday morning (a whopping three hours of sleep for you mathematically challenged folks). I know when I go to bed early I wake up no later than 2AM, then can't go back to sleep. Well, I woke up at midnight and can't go back to sleep. This isn't making for happy times, nor am I feeling particularly zen-like. Bah.

I really wish Friday night would hurry up and get here all ready.

I do get my first paycheck tomorrow, though, so that's something to look forward to. I can't cash it until Friday, but then where could I cash a check after 6 -7PM on a Thursday evening anyway?

Must run virus scan on my PC. I hate viruses, and the stupid people who create them.

I would up having nothing for dinner. Bad move as the chili I had for lunch came back for a visit around the time I woke up. Not fun.

This weekend I will wash my car (as long as it doesn't rain), go to Don's on Saturday morning to have him check the GTI's oil leak and go to the Goody's sale with my Mom. Mind you I won't buy anything, but I love shopping that much. Dr. Dork is coming down here on Saturday, and he made mention of bringing 4 new Sopranos episodes with him. Woohoo!

Holy crap, I think I feel sleep creeping up on me!

That is all.