Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Right

AOL Email
Seriously, how do my friends decipher what the hell I'm trying to say?  The sad thing is Travis totally understood what I was talking about.  "Whatchahitchy"?  Good Christ. 
 
I've changed his IM name to his first name; you crazy folks don't need to IM him and pester him about my awesomeness.  LOL
 
 travis [11:29 PM]:  you need one of those pocket drives like I have
travis[11:30 PM]: 
It's saved my ass a number of times
 travis[11:30 PM]:  except when i got a virus the last week of classes and I have 2 reports without paper copies
travis[11:30 PM]:  that fucking sucked
LoveDocMartens [11:31 PM]:  BAH!
LoveDocMartens [11:31 PM]:  That does suck
LoveDocMartens [11:31 PM]:  I'm currently digging on flash cards since I realized I have a whatchahitchy on my computer
LoveDocMartens [11:31 PM]:  The little porty majingy thing
LoveDocMartens [11:31 PM]:  The flash card plugs right into my laptop
travis[11:31 PM]:  hmm, I just have a usb flash card reader
LoveDocMartens [11:32 PM]:  Really, no one cares. 
LoveDocMartens [11:32 PM]:  :)
LoveDocMartens [11:32 PM]:  I don't have to tote around the piddly reader
travis[11:32 PM]:  pasha
 
 
That is all.